What is happiness? Well by definition the term happiness is used to describe one’s positive emotional state. These can be any pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to joy, satisfaction, and even subjective well being. Happiness is one of the most important elements in our lives and it is important that we learn to use it and be happy! This can be done, with some happiness slogans 🙂
When you feel joy, love, and laughter you feel good, and we all enjoy feeling good. It’s undeniable that in this day and age everyone is searching for some sort of happiness in their lives. But from those who search for it, realistically only a few find what they are looking for. That’s why having some slogans of inspiration to read everyday can help put you in that mindset you are trying to get to! The mindset that will help you be happy and enjoy this life just a little more 🙂
Below we have constructed 124 Happiness Slogans to put you in that happy mood, or maybe just brighten up your day a little! After those we also included a couple of tips on how to overall be happier and put a right mindset into everything you do, everyday!
- There Is Power In Positivity.
- There is more to life than increasing its speed. Mahatma Gandhi
- Find Happiness Is The Simple Things.
- The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom.
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. Ludwig Jacobowski
- Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.
- The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.
- There Is No Beauty Without Happiness.
- What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.
- The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does.
- Smile And The World Smiles With You.
- Wherever You Are, Be All There.
- Happiness, not in another place but this place…not for another hour, but this hour. Walt Whitman
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- It’s A Good Day To Have A Good Day.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. Dale Carnegie
- Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
- Whatever You Decide To Do, Make Sure It Makes You Happy.
- Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.
- Happy he who learns to bear what he cannot change.
- The Happiness Of Your Life Depends On The Quality Of Your Thoughts.
- It’s the moments that I stopped just to be, rather than do, that have given me true happiness.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- For Every Minute You Are Angry, You Lose Sixty Seconds Of Happiness.
- Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.
- Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy. Guillaume Apollinaire
- There’s no better feeling than making somebody smile.
- Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.
- If you aren’t happy single, you won’t be happy taken. Happiness comes from within. Not from others.
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects.
- If you want to be happy, be.
- Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances.
- Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
- One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory.
- My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. Maya Angelou
- Happiness, not in another place but this place…not for another hour, but this hour.
- Happiness Is Not The Absence Of Problems, It’s The Ability To Deal With Them.
- Happiness Is Not A Destination. It Is A Way Of Life.
- Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
- Don’t Be Afraid To Be Happy.
- Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits. Thomas Jefferson
- Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.
- Until you make peace with who you are, you’ll never be content with what you have.
- It’s the moments that I stopped just to be, rather than do, that have given me true happiness. Richard Branson
- Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
- For many men, the acquisition of wealth does not end their troubles, it only changes them.
- Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
- The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely.
- I am very happy because I have conquered myself and not the world. I am very happy because I have loved the world and not myself. Sri Chinmoy
- There Is No Path To Happiness: Happiness Is The Path.
- Happiness Is Only Real When Shared.
- Happiness is a state of activity.
- It’s been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will.
- Happiness Is An Inside Job.
- In order to carry a positive action we must first develop a positive vision.
- Happiness Is The Secret To All Beauty.
- Happiness Goes Where Happiness Is.
- You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
- Folks Are Usually About As Happy As They Make Their Minds Up To Be.
- Happiness comes from peace. Peace comes from indifference.
- It’s a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.
- Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.
- No medicine cures what happiness cannot.
- People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy. Anton Chekhov
- Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.
- Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond to it. Lou Holtz
- To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.
- If It Makes You Happy, Do It.
- Happiness Is A Choice. You Decide.
- The only joy in the world is to begin.
- Act the way you want to feel.
- What a wonderful life I’ve had! I only wish I’d realized it sooner.
- The Happiest People Don’t Have The Best Of Everything, They Just Make The Best Of Everything.
- He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.
- Happiness is only real when shared.
- Happiness is a habit – cultivate it.
- Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
- Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
- To Be Happy You Must Be Your Own Sunshine.
- Life Is Full Of Choices, So Choose Happiness!
- People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy.
- What a wonderful life I’ve had! I only wish I’d realized it sooner. Colette
- The Less You Care The Happier You’ll Be.
- Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be. Abraham Lincoln
- I’m Too Busy Working On My Own Grass To Notice If Yours Is Greener.
- Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
- If You Are Happy, Happiness Will Come To You.
- True happiness arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one’s self.
- It’s the little things in life.
- Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable, than risk being happy.
- Be Happy And Smile!
- The unhappy derive comfort from the misfortunes of others.
- You can only have bliss if you don’t chase it.
- One happiness scatters a thousand sorrows.
- Happiness is acceptance.
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. Helen Keller
- Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard
- You Can Do It. You Can Be Happy.
- I’m On The Pursuit Of Happiness.
- We don’t laugh because we’re happy – we’re happy because we laugh. William James
- Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Marthe Troly-Curtin
- We don’t laugh because we’re happy – we’re happy because we laugh.
- Count Your Age By Friends, No Years.
- Some Pursue Happiness. Others Create It.
- Happiness is the art of never holding in your mind the memory of any unpleasant thing that has passed.
- Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness. Frank Tyger
- Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond to it.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- Happiness is not a goal…it’s a by-product of a life well lived.
- Happiness Is Living Life From The Inside Out.
- A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude.
- The pleasure which we most rarely experience gives us greatest delight.
- There is more to life than increasing its speed.
- Happiness? That’s nothing more than health and a poor memory. Albert Schweitzer
- True happiness arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one’s self. Joseph Addison
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
- It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
- Seek it outside and you’ll be exhausted. Seek it inside you’ll find a path. Maxime Lagacé
- Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. Joseph Addison
- When within yourself you find the road, the right road will open.
- It is more fitting for a man to laugh at life than to lament over it.
- That’s your unlimited desires that are clouding your peace, your happiness. Naval Ravikant
- The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open.
- Happiness? That’s nothing more than health and a poor memory.
How To Be happier
Sure having a nice chunk of happiness slogans and quotes to motivate you every day can help improve your happiness. But, unless you also change your lifestyle and start introducing some key elements into your life, nothing is going to change! Keep reading below to hear about 3 daily habits that can help boost your happiness!
Obviously everyone smiles when they are happy. But that is actually a two way street!
We tend to smile when we are happy and by smiling our brain releases dopamine which makes us feel good. No that doesn’t mean walk around with a fake smile 24/7 BUT do go out and try smiling more! Smile at the mailman, smile at the random stranger walking past you.
Maybe if you’re not ready for the public, start with smiling at yourself each morning when you get up in the mirror, you deserve it because you are one awesome individual!
Exercise is not just for your body, but regular exercise is proven to help with anxiety, reducing stress, and boosting self esteem which can all lead to a more happier self!
For a few exercise starters try these:
- Take a walk around the block every night after dinner.
- Sign up for a local yoga class or take one online!
- Start your day with 5-10 minutes of stretching.
- Meet with friends regularly
Take some time out of your busy day and go hang out with friends! Hang around with people who make you laugh, people who make you smile, and people who will bring positivity into your life. Do this and your mood will gradually increase day to day.
Don’t have friends? Well you are lying to yourself but go to the park! Meet some people, make some friends! Just open up and look around. There are so many people in your life that can bring positivity and happiness into your life 🙂
Congrats! Looks like you made it to the end of the article! Hopefully by now you have had a chance to check out a nice selection of happiness slogans and choose your favorite to use! If you enjoyed this article please feel free to share it with your family, friends, and peers and checkout the rest of our website for extra slogans and more!
Also if you feel that we missed some slogans for happiness make sure to drop them down in the comments below and we will make sure to add them to our list.
Until next time, thank you for reading!