So you are looking for the coolest Calcium slogans I suppose? Maybe for you next science project or maybe just for fun? If you are not already familiar with Calcium, Calcium is a chemical element with the symbol Ca and atomic number 20. It is a soft gray alkaline earth metal as well as the fifth most abundant element by mass in our earth’s crust.
Below you will find 72 unique Calcium slogans that you can use for marketing, advertising of Calcium. These slogans are also perfect for school science projects and different chemistry assignments that you may run into. They can also be useful for learning more about Calcium and the different properties it contains.
With that said, let’s get started!
- It’s all about 20
- Calcium binds us together
- Don’t Starve Your Bones!
- Calcium works like magic to help your bones
- Number 20 on the charts but number one for your bone
- Calcium, the 5th most abundant element in Earth’s crust
- Soothe your tummy with calcium stomach antacids
- You can’t stand without Calcium
- Calcium protects with coral and shell
- Calcium Supports!
- Support Your Bones They Support You!
- Calcium carbonate helps with heartburn
- Skeleton is all calcium
- Go for milk for Calcium
- Calx or Calcium, both are same
- It’s Calcium time baby
- Calcium Deficiency will kill your efficiency
- Calcium Keeps Bones Strong
- Go far with Calcium
- Calcium is elementary
- Sanfaustino The calcium water
- Calcium, good friends with many other elements
- Beautiful pearls is mostly calcium
- Calcium supports teeth growth
- Metallic calcium is NOT food
- Calcium Everywhere
- Boario Our daily source of calcium
- Calcium tarnishes with air
- Clean with Calcium
- Calcium the alkaline earth metal
- No Calcium? No way
- Calcium, Agent 20
- Bones get harder with it
- Calcium, a healthier choice
- Gotta Have Calcium for Healthy Bones And Teeth!
- Stand with Calcium
- Calcium MOOVES Me!
- Stay strong with Calcium
- Calcium: It does a body good
- Enough calcium is good for the bone, but too much will cause kidney stone
- Growing bones need calcium
- Got Calcium?
- Calcium builds strong bones, but not alone!
- Calcium is essential for all living
- We all need Calcium
- Calcium Inside
- Calcium, busy reacting and rarely free by itself
- Ca Ca Calcium!
- Calcium is fundamental
- Hey Pal, Calcium?
- Calcium gives you energy
- Get hard with Calcium
- Calcium, the thirst most abundant metal in Earth’s crust
- Calcium does the body good
- Cows put the Ca in CALCIUM
- Calcium: Get Boned!
- Calcium since 1808
- I’m lovin Calcium
- At atomic number 20 it’ll build bones a plenty
- Calcium, as a building material is lime
- Support your bones today, they will support you tomorrow
- Calcium reacts with water
- Calcium, absorb it with Vitamin D
- Dairylea A good source of calcium
- Calcium, it’s in the Gypsum
- Build statues with calcium or so called Plaster!
- Calcium, Strengthening bones and teeth
- Lack of Calcium = Broken Bones
- Bone To Be Wild? Then You Need Calcium!
- It’s got calcium, but it’s still water
- Write with Calcium as chalk
- Is Calcium in You?
Calcium was discovered in England by Humphry Davy in 1808 in London.
In a lecture that he changed into giving to the Royal Society in June 1808, Davy described his experiments that yr, which produced tiny quantities of steel, at excellent. He could not discover any way to provide extra calcium metal until a letter from Jöns Berzelius in Stockholm pointed him inside the proper route.
Davy learned that Berzelius and Magnus Pontin had used a battery to decompose calcium oxide at a mercury electrode and they had received an amalgam of mercury and calcium. (Berzelius, the notable Swedish chemist, exchanged a superb deal of records with Davy. He had in advance found out from Davy that potassium could be dissolved in mercury to shape an amalgam. Berzelius had extended the method.)
Davy made a paste of slaked lime [calcium oxide, slightly moistened to form calcium hydroxide] and red oxide of mercury [mercury (II) oxide].
He made a melancholy in the paste and positioned approximately three-five grams of mercury metal there to behave as an electrode. Platinum changed into used because the counter electrode. Davy accomplished the test beneath naptha (a liquid hydrocarbon underneath which he had discovered he may want to correctly store potassium and sodium).
When energy was passed via the paste, a calcium-mercury amalgam shaped at the mercury electrode. Davy eliminated the mercury via distillation to reveal a new detail: calcium. Davy used the same method to isolate strontium, barium, and magnesium. He named the metallic calcium due to its occurrence in calx.
Interesting Facts about Calcium
- The most abundant of the metal elements in the human body is calcium. The average human body holds about 1 kg or 2 lb of calcium, 99% of that is in the bones and teeth. Only oxygen, carbon, hydrogen and nitrogen are greater abundant in our our bodies than calcium.
- Calcium not only builds the systems that help our bodies, many of us additionally stay in homes built the usage of structural concrete or cement made with lime (calcium oxide). Snails and lots of shellfish use every other calcium compound – calcium carbonate – to construct their personal houses as well – their shells.
- Modern human beings were not the first human beings to make use of calcium to build things. Egypt’s pyramids were built by the usage of limestone blocks. Limestone is crystalline calcium carbonate. In the later pyramids, the blocks have been held together with gypsum or lime primarily based mortar. Gypsum is calcium sulfate dihydrate and lime is calcium oxide.
- Have you ever desired to be ‘in the limelight?’ Lime is calcium oxide, which produces a terrific, excessive light while burnt in an oxyhydrogen flame.
Looks like you made it to the end! Hopefully by this point you have found one, two, three or more calcium slogans that you like and will consider using in your next project or marketing efforts! Calcium is used in many things and is overall an awesome element to study, and learn more from. If you enjoyed this article please feel free to share it with your family, friends, and peers and checkout the rest of our website for extra slogans and more!
Also if you feel that we missed some slogans for calcium make sure to drop them down in the comments below and we will make sure to add them to our list.
Until next time, thank you for reading!